Fostography Media
Basic Package
  • 4 hours photography coverage

  • Photo retouching*

  • Online storage plus access (Social network linkable)

  • USB with high-resolution digital files-ready to print

  • Extra photography coverage $200/hour

$1500 Deposit $450

Full day Package
  • Full day photography coverage (8 Hours)

  • Unlimited amount of photos taken

  • Photo retouching*

  • Online storage plus access (Social network linkable)

  • USB with high-resolution digital files-ready to print

$2000 Deposit $600

Full Story Package
  • Pre-wedding (engagement) photo shoot (2 hours)

  • Unlimited amount of photos taken

  • Full day photography coverage (8 Hours)

  • Photo retouching*

  • Online storage plus access (Social network linkable)

  • USB with high-resolution digital files-ready to print

$2500 Deposit $750

Extras
  • Pre-wedding photo session (up to 2 hours) includes limited photo retouching - $600

  • Online album for additional 6 months - $240

    Discount Codes:
  • 1x Month $50 = 10%
  • 3x Months $120 = 8%
  • 6x Months $200 = 5%
Your Wedding Packages

Discount codes allow you to order canvas prints with a discount, the more items in an order the greater the savings you & your guests receive. Please contact us to set up your discount code for Your Events photos.

 

A deposit of 30% is required to secure the date, and the remaining 70% is to be finalized 2 weeks prior to the wedding. We understand that weddings can be expensive so please contact us for information on payment plans.

 

*Photo retouching included in packages is limited. We can provide additional photo retouching (Coloring, black/white, sepia tones filters, removal of unwanted detail, etc) at your request. Additional photo retouching may incur extra charges.

 
Fostography Media |ABN: 86 975 807 584 |Copyright 2013 D.Foster All Rights Reserved. Working With Children Check (WWCC) *Verified*

 Wedding Demo